What I've been loving

I wanted to take a moment to remember all the victims of Manchester. I can't even put it into words on how terrible it truly is, I want you all to feel safe and to be happy whatever you do and the places you go to,

What have I been loving lately? Well, that's what I'm going to talk about today, it's going to be a rambley one I just. There's a mix of beauty and lifestyle, so let's get stuck in shall we?




Beauty

Pixi Glow Tonic
The best thing I could've picked up for my skin, this is my first liquid facial exfoliate. It's so worth it's hype, if you suffer from dry patches you need to pick this up. I picked the smaller version from m&s just to try out, after I run out I'm going to pick up the full size for sure.

Mac whirl
My first Mac lipstick, can you believe it? If you read my last post, you would have seen that I got a new job. The guys and girls I used to work with got me a few presents for leaving. One being a Debenhams  voucher, which lead me to pick up this lipstick. It's such a gorgeous shade, I love it. It's matte, it's not drying, it's my perfect nude lip.



Lifestyle 

Kinder bueno milkshakes
I'm obsessed, if you haven't tried a Kinder Bueno milkshake you need to. If you have a ice cream shop you know that does Kinder Bueno ice cream & milkshakes, just go.

Printed photos
Every photo I have is all instagramed or on memory pens. Growing up I always loved looking at all photos that is in my Granny's house. Just looking at memories and I thought why do I not have all of my photos printed. So that's what I started this month, I use the app free prints, I don't think it's that expensive. Monthly you get 45 free photos, then  pay for  whatever extras you want and pay for delivery. I would defiantly recommend this app, they are really good quality photos too.



Reading

Poetry
I've been always been put of reading poetry, I think  it's because I did't enjoy it in school.But I thought I'd pick up Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur and Melancholy Mind by Charlene McElhinney, they are both really amazing collections. If like me your not into poetry but want to, check these both out.

Blogesphere Magazine
I've picked up the last two issues of the Blogesphere mag, it's amazing isn't it? If you blog or just interested in the whole blogging world in general, defiantly pick this magazine up. I'm excited for the next issue as Louise Pentland is on the cover and she's been one of my favourite bloggers and YouTubers for ages now.

What I've been listening to

Harry Styles' album
Is it a favourites without Harry's album? How amazing is it? I knew it was going to be my kind if album, so much throwback vibes. Bowie, Fleetwood Mac, Rolling Stones. My favourites are Kiwi, Carolina and Woman. If you haven't heard the album, defiantly give it a listen. It exceeded my exceptions.

Podcasts
Over these past few months I've been loving podcasts. Something a bit different to listen to on my way to work. Some of my favourites currently are Ctrl alr delete by Emma Gannon and At home with... by Lily Pebbles and Anna from The Anna Edit.

What have you been loving? Let me know in the comments
Love Lauren xx



No comments