Books I want to read 📚

Books, I do have a few. But the question is, have I read them all? Nope. So let's chat about all of the books I want to read. 


I got this little quote card from a birch box I'm near sure of it. There's a lot we've to get through, so let's get started, shall we?



I've only read a few Roald Dahl books growing up, and I never knew that he had adult books written. Until I watched Sanne from booksandquills mention it ages I thought I might as well pick them up, and see how his adult stuff goes.



Me Before You ruined me, I wasn't ok after I read it. Kind of the reason why I haven't read After You yet, I bought it as it came out. I can't bring myself to read it yet, I can't do it.



I got the box set of books of A Song of Ice and Fire a few Christmases ago, I've only read a few pages of it so far, but there is so much pages so much books. It kind of scares me a bit, but one day I'll read them, because let's be honest I think we all know how much I love Game of Thrones.


Yes that is a water bottle with red lipstick on did I realise it was there when I took this photo? Nope. Am I bothered I forgot to crop it out? No. But that's not the point. I loved the show Big Little Lies that Lianne Moriarty wrote. Which I haven't read yet either. I need to sort this out.


I love the shadowhunter world and I have done since the age of 17. I read all of The Mortal Instruments book series and loved it, but The Infernal Devices. I've only read the 1st book of the sereis, with my love of the Shadowhunter tv show. It has made me want to read more from Cassandra Clare. 


Last but certainly not least Sherlock Holmes, I love the show Sherlock so much. I've even tried the audio book but it hasn't helped, but I need to power through.

Have you read any of these books? Are there any books that you want to read but haven't yet?

Love Lauren xx

No comments